Versailles Suite, Park View
Lavish fabrics in rich colours, complemented by graceful Louis XV style furniture, create a celebration of the finest French craftsmanship.
Let the light flood in
Not one, not two but three huge floor-to-ceiling windows let in lots of natural daylight, giving plenty of opportunities to admire the glorious panoramic view of the city’s many famous landmarks. An array of sumptuous Lelièvre fabrics adds to the regal feel and luxurious comfort of this stylish suite.
The finest Cararra marble lines both the walls and the floor, giving you a secluded place in which to relax and rejuvenate.
Your scenic outlook is packed with Parisian landmarks and dominated by the elegant Tuileries Garden, designed by the architect of the famous gardens at Versailles and a much loved place for local Parisians to enjoy.
An unforgettable and unique suite. With views over the city and its iconic monuments at your feet, this is the way to celebrate in Paris.
- View over Paris and its iconic monuments, the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre
- King-size or twin beds (additional bed or cot available)
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian toiletries
- Luxury French Garnier Thiebaut linen
- French classical décor designed by Charles Jouffre
- Complimentary bottle of champagne, fruit basket, sweet treat and mineral water
- Large flat-screen TV
- Fresh flowers
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Luxurious sitting area
- Study area
- Versailles-style hardwood parquet floors
- Le Petit Prince toiletries for children
- Luxurious Italian marble bathroom with deep bathtub and separate shower
- Video games and Apple TV upon request
- Can connect to Presidential Suite
- Located on the first floor
- Unpacking and packing service
- Private dinner parties for up to six guests (upon request)
Marc-Antoine Salembier-Santi Director of Guest Relations
You deserve more than just a superb night’s sleep. Welcome to an exciting range of dining experiences and an exclusive spa, here to soothe both body and mind.
Restaurant le Meurice Alain Ducasse
A majestic setting in historic grandeur. The sparkling design of Philippe Starck. Here Alain Ducasse and his executive chef Jocelyn Herland have created a philosophy of food that returns to the essence of taste created by a passionate team. A contemporary vision, an extraordinary experience in one of the most beautiful rooms in Paris.
Serenity for the body, mind and soul
The only Valmont spa in Paris, where nature and science blend to achieve powerful results. This exclusive sanctum brings peace with style, all washed in the signature Valmont green.
More suite and signature suite options
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
Our experts are here to make your bespoke stay as comfortable as possible
228 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris
Contact our suite specialists
Be the first to know
Enjoy a regular heads-up on our Dorchester Collection news and exclusive offers.