Versailles Suite, Park View
Lavish fabrics in rich colours, complemented by graceful Louis XV style furniture, create a celebration of the finest French craftsmanship.
Fit for royalty
Let the hallway draw you gently in before this suite dazzles you with its ornate grandeur, reminiscent of the majesty of Versailles. These rooms are blessed with the power to enchant you in so many ways. Where to settle first? Choose from a selection of sumptuous seating and once you’ve taken it all in there’s one of the most breath-taking views in Paris to enjoy.
Let the light flood in
Not one, not two but three huge floor-to-ceiling windows let in lots of natural daylight, giving plenty of opportunities to admire the glorious panoramic view of the city’s many famous landmarks. An array of sumptuous Lelièvre fabrics adds to the regal feel and luxurious comfort of this stylish suite.
The finest Cararra marble lines both the walls and the floor, giving you a secluded place in which to relax and rejuvenate.
Your scenic outlook is packed with Parisian landmarks and dominated by the elegant Tuileries Garden, designed by the architect of the famous gardens at Versailles and a much loved place for local Parisians to enjoy.
- View over Paris and its iconic monuments
- King-size or twin beds (additional bed or cot available)
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian toiletries
- Luxury French Garnier Thiebaut linen
- French classical décor designed by Charles Jouffre
- Complimentary bottle of champagne, fruit basket, sweet treat and mineral water
- Large flat-screen TV
- Fresh flowers
- Luxurious sitting area
- Study area
- Versailles-style hardwood parquet floors
- Luxurious Italian marble bathroom with deep bathtub and separate shower
- Video games and Apple TV upon request
- Can connect to Presidential Suite
- Located on the first floor
- Unpacking and packing service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Private dinner parties for up to six guests (upon request)
Restaurant le Meurice Alain Ducasse
A majestic setting in historic grandeur. The sparkling design of Philippe Starck. Here Alain Ducasse and his chef des cuisines Amaury Bouhours have created a philosophy of food that returns to the essence of taste created by a passionate team. A contemporary vision, an extraordinary experience in one of the most beautiful rooms in Paris.
A 360° beauty experience
Introducing La Maison Valmont, a captivating world of Swiss beauty. Browse luxury skincare and fragrances at La Boutique or head upstairs to Le Spa and let our therapists take you into their expert care with Valmont’s world-renowned treatments.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.