Versailles Suite, Park View
Lavish fabrics in rich colours, complemented by graceful Louis XV style furniture, create a celebration of the finest French craftsmanship.
Fit for royalty
Let the light flood in
- View over Paris and its iconic monuments
- King-size or twin beds (additional bed or cot available)
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian toiletries
- Luxury French Garnier Thiebaut linen
- French classical décor designed by Charles Jouffre
- Complimentary bottle of champagne, fruit basket, sweet treat and mineral water
- Large flat-screen TV
- Fresh flowers
- Luxurious sitting area
- Study area
- Versailles-style hardwood parquet floors
- Luxurious Italian marble bathroom with deep bathtub and separate shower
- Video games and Apple TV upon request
- Can connect to Presidential Suite
- Located on the first floor
- Unpacking and packing service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Private dinner parties for up to six guests (upon request)
Restaurant le Meurice Alain Ducasse
A majestic setting in historic grandeur. The sparkling design of Philippe Starck. Here Alain Ducasse and his chef des cuisines Amaury Bouhours have created a philosophy of food that returns to the essence of taste created by a passionate team. A contemporary vision, an extraordinary experience in one of the most beautiful rooms in Paris.
A 360° beauty experience
Introducing La Maison Valmont, a captivating world of Swiss beauty. Browse luxury skincare and fragrances at La Boutique or head upstairs to Le Spa and let our therapists take you into their expert care with Valmont’s world-renowned treatments.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
228 rue de Rivoli